We offer specialist legal advice in the field of public procurement, both to contracting authorities and contractors. We support Clients at all stages of such proceedings, including the subsequent implementation of public procurement contracts.
Services offered to contractors include:
- provision of substantive support to the contractor (assistance in the preparation of the bid in accordance with the Terms of Reference and the existing public procurement law, sending inquiries and requests to the contracting authority and responding to the same);
- examination of competitive bids in terms of compliance with formal and legal requirements;
- conclusion and performance of contracts with subcontractors, consortium and other partners;
- provision of support to the contractor in the course of negotiations with the contracting authorities;
- preparation of appeals, complaints and accessions, and legal representation before the National Board of Appeal and courts.
Services offered to contracting authorities include:
- preparation of legal opinions and consultation in the field of public procurement law;
- legal advice in the choice of mode of procurement, evaluation of individual solutions proposed by the contracting authority;
- evaluation and preparation of tender documentation (notices, Terms of Reference, draft agreements);
- legal representation before the National Board of Appeal and courts;
- representation in disputes with contractors, arising in connection with the implementation of public procurement contracts.