Cooperation with entities in the energy sector is one of the main areas of our business. We give advice to producers of power from renewable energy sources as well as so-called black coming eg. from fossil gases. We provide comprehensive legal servicesto producers of energy. We carry out acquisitions of both companies producing energy, as well as the specific location.
Our experience and range of services include, inter alia:
- provision of full legal support of investment processes in the energy sector, including all administrative and civil aspects thereof;
- preparation and negotiation of contracts for the sale, transmission and distribution of fuels and energy, grid connection agreements, agreements for the purchase of energy for own purposes, and contracts for the storage of fuels and gases;
- assistance in obtaining licences;
- legal audits and preparation of opinions regarding energy law and related provisions;
- representation of energy companies before courts, the Chairman of the Energy Regulatory Authority [URE], the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection [UOKiK], and other regulatory bodies;
- advice on the procedures of public procurement and public-private partnerships.
Our experience also includes the development of line-investments; we have coordinated, in legal terms, an international project involving the construction of a pipeline for petroleum products transmission. We are engaged in the regulation of the legal status of transmission equipment.