Most capital transactions must be preceded by the verification, and quite often organisation, of the legal status, both in the interest of sellers and potential buyers. We start each project with analyses, and afterwards, together with the Client, we prepare a detailed action plan and schedule.
Our services include:
- preparation of a full legal analysis of business entities (due diligence);
- comprehensive development of the optimal transaction structure and its implementation;
- preparation of letters of intent, preliminary agreements, as well as conditional and disposition agreements, the subject matter of which are shares or stocks, businesses or organised parts thereof, or specific assets;
- ongoing consultations and comprehensive support in negotiations, as well as advice on the financing of the transaction;
- overall coordination of operations of all process participants, at each transaction stage;
- legal assistance after the transaction has been closed, especially in terms of restructuring of entities covered by the transaction.
We pay particular attention to the need to structure the transaction and formulate transaction documentation in such a way as to minimise the risk of any disputes between the parties involved in such transactions. Following the closing of the transaction, we advise on matters related to the performance of obligations under the transaction documents, as well as public law duties associated with the transaction.